1. Use of this website
(2)This rule is changed without a notice.
2. Prohibited matter.
(1) When using this website, the following acts are prohibited.
1 Acts that infringe or may infringe the property or privacy of our company or a third party
2 Actions that cause or may cause disadvantage or damage to the Company or a third party
3 Acts that are or may be offensive to public order and morals
4 Criminal acts or acts that lead to or may lead to criminal acts
5 Acts for the purpose of business activities or profits, or acts for the purpose of preparation
6 Acts of making false declarations and notifications, such as registering the e-mail address of another person
7 Acts of using or providing harmful programs such as computer viruses
8 Acts that violate or may violate laws, decree or ordinances
9 Other acts that we deem inappropriate
(2)If we find any of the above prohibited acts, we may remove all or part of them without notice to you. However, this does not undertake any obligation to monitor this site at all times.
3. About copyrights
(1) The copyright and other rights of the information posted on this site belong to us. It may not be used without permission, beyond the scope permitted by law, such as copying, falsification, and distribution.
(2) When we send an e-mail to you, all the copyrights related to the contents belong to us, so we cannot reprint or reprint it without permission.
(3) Trademarks (trademarks, service marks) used on this site belong to us and cannot be used without permission.
(1) We do not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of all the information posted on this site.
(2) We may suspend or discontinue the operation of this site without prior notice. In addition, we may change all or part of the information posted on this site.
(3) We are not responsible for any damage caused to the customer due to the customer's use of this site or the inability to use this site for some reason.
5. Handling of personal information
6. Recommended Browser
We recommend that you use the following environment when viewing this site. Other than the recommended environment, some parts of this site may not be available.
Browser: Google Chrome latest version
7. About linked sites
We may link from this site to external sites. However, we do not take any responsibility for the contents of the linked site and any damage caused by using the linked site.
In principle, you are free to link to this site, but depending on the content of the linked website and the method of linking, we may refuse the link regardless of before or after.
This site uses cookie to collect information about some content. Cookie are recorded on your computer when you visit the site. However, the recorded information does not include personally identifiable information such as your name or email address.
9. Governing law and court of jurisdiction
(1) The interpretation and operation of this site and this agreement shall be governed by Japanese law.
(2) For disputes related to this site and this agreement, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court of the first instance.